Are you a young and ambitious professional from Nevada, aspiring to create your own professional path, while being supported and inspired by the leading business role models? Then, no wonder that Philly is your top choice to move to. Whether you want to work in one of the Fortune 500 companies or start your own business, this city is absolutely a place for you. More importantly, we know how to turn moving to Philly into an exciting and joyful adventure.
Get to know “The City of Brotherly Love”
Popularly known as “Philly”, the former capital of the United States, the birthplace of American democracy, the hometown of Benjamin Franklin, Rocky Balboa, and Philly cheesesteak – Philadelphia is all of this and much more.
Many Nevada young professionals are moving to Philly and this is why.
Top financial, commercial, and IT companies, as well as Government institutions, are hiring young professionals with high potential and fresh ideas. Philadelphia is also a home of major health care and scientific institutions. Consequently, the salaries here are much higher than in most of the American cities. There will be no shortage of challenges you will be dealing with. The reliable team of professional movers in Superior Moving & Storage will be at your disposal to take care of all of the necessary details of your relocation to Philly.
As a young professional, you will surely have to work hard. That’s why taking a break will be essential to recuperate and start every new day fresh and full of energy. Here is what you can enjoy after moving to Philly from Nevada:
- Historical attractions
- Artistic events
- Scientific attractions
- Music and theatre
- Restaurants, bars, and clubs
- Parks and recreational facilities
Cost of living makes moving to Philly attractive
Compared to other East Coast big cities and to everything it has to offer, the cost of living in Philly is surprisingly reasonable. It does not surprise then that this is one of the top destinations of young professionals eager to climb up their career ladder.
Where to move in Philly?
We can help you choose the best neighborhood for you. Whichever you choose, the experienced and reliable relocation expert teams will guide you from the very beginning to the very end of your moving process and make your move stress-free. Here are our suggestions:
- Northern Liberties: This former industrial district has been converted into a trendy neighborhood. Now there are plenty of restaurants, bars, and fancy stores. However, if all your belongings don’t fit into your new place, don’t worry! You will probably have to put extra items in a safe unit for the short or long term while you settle in. Ask our experts to take good care of your extra belongings and store them safely until you need them again.
- Graduate Hospital: This fun and laid-back neighborhood is very close to the City Center. There are a lot of green areas, so it is ideal for walkers, runners, and bikers.
- Fishtown: As its name suggests, this modern neighborhood used to be a fish market. Its beautiful historic row-houses and stylish apartment buildings built out of old factories, art galleries, bars, and restaurants attract a lot of young professionals.
- Bella Vista: This neighborhood, also called “Little Italy”, with its outdoor markets and parks, but also amazing restaurants and places for nightlife, is a great place to live and relax.
- Brewerytown: Characterized by rapid development, numerous museums, and great access to public transportation, this neighborhood is also one of the most recommendable for young people.